Now This is one to get the tastebuds dancing this Christmas! It is DEAD EASY and so yummy! You can also view this recipe here
- 1 x 85g pkt each strawberry & raspberry jelly crystals
- 14 bought jam rollettes, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 80ml (1/3 cup) apple juice or sweet sherry
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 2 x 150g punnets blueberries
- 500ml (2 cups) premium vanilla custard
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream, whipped
- Prepare the jelly following packet directions. Pour into a large container and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Coarsely chop.
- Place half the rollettes in the base of a 3L (12-cup) capacity serving bowl. Drizzle half the apple juice or sherry over the rollettes. Top with half the jelly and one-third of the combined strawberries and blueberries. Spoon over half the custard. Repeat with the remaining rollettes, apple juice or sherry, jelly and half the remaining strawberries and blueberries. Top with the remaining custard.
- Spoon the cream over the trifle and top with the remaining strawberries and blueberries. Place in the fridge until required
taken from taste.com.au