Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weeks end....

Well it's been a lovely, yet busy weekend around here. I hope that you have had a good one. We have had some progress on our bathroom reno, and a few birthday parties. Yesterday I met up with my brother who did a photoshoot for us. He is a great photographer. If you are looking to get some pics done, he does everything from glamour to models to babies to families. He has built up his skills over the past few years and I was really impressed with the results which I will put up as soon as he emails me the pics!

You can find him on facebook.

me with gorgeous photographer.

The afternoon light was just perfect and so was the location. It was actually a really fun time. Here is my little Naomi having a go at being a model!


All three cherubs were quite cooperative I thought!


Oh, and who doesn't love a council cleanup for a vintage find? LOOKY at what I scored on the way home today! I carried her all the way down the street to my car and whacked her in the boot. She is a beauty and she was clean and gorgeous!!!

She looks lovely sitting in my dining room.


I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment