Friday, June 15, 2012

What I have learnt in the last few years

The last 12 months for me have had alot of events in them. Births, deaths, leaving the past behind; new beginnings...these are some things I have learnt:
: have a go, even if you don't succeed, you had a go
: chocolate WILL give you pimples
: fires are wonderful in winter
: money spent on a fire was worth the sacrifice
: bills will get higher
: children will eat more as they grow
: grocery bill will increase
: termites are awful and destructive
: bathrooms take a long time to renovate
: outside showers are no fun in winter
: you can wish for something believing that it will happen
: I can run a long way
: I can create good things that people will love
: I am blessed with a wonderful husband
: I have an awesome family
: it's ok to be different
: people will change
: friends will disappoint you
: love those who hurt you
: runny eggs taste awful
: it's ok to start fresh
: time heals wounds
: hug your loved ones close, today could be their last day
: dream. BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment