Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today

Wow it's been a huge week. The time is flying so fast. We are in JUNE people! JUNE! I blinked and it is here :).

I am struggling to fit in so much at the moment but that is me; I like to do everything all at the one time!

One thing I will NOT miss is my running. It frees me physically and emotionally. This morning when the alarm went at 6:30 I wanted to just roll over, but something that is brewing inside me just said...get your butt out of that bed and get out there.

I knew today had come around again. The 10k. It would be my Saturday run to work up to the 21k goal in September for the half marathon that maybe I am kidding myself that I could even remotely attempt, but I'm going to give it a crack.

So stay with me on the journey, support and encourage me. I'll be running for ASPECT (Autism NSW) and the goal goes deeper than pushing myself through 21 kilometers of hell...much deeper.

So are you with me??!

No comments:

Post a Comment