Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sixty years

This week my mum turned sixty. Sixty is a number that I remember my grandparents becoming, not my mum. I can't believe that she is sixty. That means that I am also getting older....

We wanted to do something nice for her to celebrate, so my sister and I surprised her with a weekend away at a bed and breakfast and high tea at Lillianfels Resort in the Blue Mountains with her sisters and her closest friends.

We spent the weekend eating, drinking champagne, eating, drinking coffee, chatting, wandering the shops, more eating and more champagne. It was so lovely just to celebrate my mum. 

She is an amazing lady and she deserves the world.

Happy Birthday Mum.

Here are some pics of the weekend that was my mums 60th birthday 

xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment