Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello friend.....


I like to consider myself a good friend. I must say, that my world really revolves around not only my family, but my friends. I think about them all the time, what they love, things we have done, good times, bad times. I am really blessed to have great friends. Alot of great friends. Some closer than others, a best friend, some that have been not close in my life for a long time, but the kind of friend that you could just pick-up-where-you-once-left-off kind of friend, you know those...yes, I have a few of those. 

The one thing that makes me cringe about ever moving away is my friends. They just form such a huge part of who I am. I would be so lost without them. 

Lately I have had the real pleasure of forming some lovely new friendships. I had coffee with one of those friends today and I just loved it. I love meeting new people and forming lasting friendships.

What kind of friends do you have? do you invest in them like they do you? Are you one of those people who just couldn't live without your friends? And if you are reading this and you are one of my friends, I just want to say thank you  for picking me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment