Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today: the last day

Today is the last day that my baby will be a baby. Naomi is turning six tomorrow and as I just sat down after a long day of work, running around, baking and packing to head to a conference tomorrow night it hit me. This is it. This is the turning point. This is the moment I lose my "baby" forever. There will be no more babies. Naomi was my last baby. She was wanted. She is loved beyond all measure. Adored.

I am sharing in her excitement that tomorrow is her birthday. I am trying to make it extra special for her with all of her friends coming for afternoon tea. She is STILL as we speak awake at ten asking "when is it going to be daytime?" as she just can't wait.

Love.

Have a beautiful day tomorrow Naomi. Big dreams for you my baby xxx




2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Naomi! You are right, six is bigger... but not yet big. They are always our babies at the end of the day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so true! She will always be my baby. I can't believe she is six. It doesn't feel that long ago that I was meeting her x

    ReplyDelete