Monday, January 23, 2012

The two of us.....



I don't know if people will ever understand the bond I have with my sister. 
I know that there are 'sister's' out there that have great relationships together, that tell eachother everything and that live and laugh in the moment. My sister and I have a bond that is so special. It is irreplaceable and cemented in with huge amounts of love. 

We are twins, fraternal twins actually, and yes, we do look similar, but we are very different people. The fact is that if something was to happen to my sister, I would not know how I could go on. I know I would have to, but I would find myself totally lost.

 She is the other half of me. We are inseparable, even though we are separated by a 6 hour drive. She lives in the country. I in the city. We speak almost every day and if we aren't...I am thinking about her. 

When we are together we do what other sisters do.... laugh, eat, play, fight...but the love; it goes so deep for me when I think of her. It's like something I can't explain. 

We have done everything together through our almost 35 years and I pray, God willing, we have at least another 35 to do more things together. 

She hears me, sees me, knows me. 
And I her. 
We know what eachother are thinking, and we can finish eachother's sentences....its awesome.

Do any of you have that bond?

No comments:

Post a Comment