Monday, December 26, 2011

The Christmas that was



Well everyone, I am sure that you have all had a wonderful christmas day as have I! I thought that I would post some snaps of the day. I could 't take any on the camera as the memory card was full! so the iphone had to suffice and I thought I would share a few snaps of the day. 

We started off with the kids waking to a lovely letter by santa and some magic reindeer dust leading to where the food was left out...gee those reindeers are magic and of course santa had polished off all the milk and cookies that Hannah had left out for him. The kids were so excited to open up their gifts and BOY did they get gifts this year! I forgot how crazy I had gone and they were very spoilt indeed. I just love seeing their faces as they open up their presents and it brings me so much joy to see them happy.

We then headed over to my brother and sister-in-laws house and spent the day there and it was so relaxing and as usual they entertained us in the most amazing way...the food and wine was divine and the weather was gorgeous. here are some pics for you to enjoy...








It was so lovely

then we headed over to my side of the family at my aunties house which is always so lovely to all be together. The day was gorgeous all round and I just love being surrounded by those that I love.

Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you a safe and healthy 2012.

xxx Nic xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment